INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERFORMANCE — WHY IS THE ONE WITH NO CONTROL OF ITS MOVEMENT LABELED THE INVADER?
1. Be a human.
2. Buy a non-human organism(s) that could Survive and Reproduce In An Introduced Habitat.
3. Take The Non-Human Organism(s) You Bought To A New Habitat They Could Thrive In.
4. While At The New Habitat Contemplate How You Could Release The Organism(s) Most Likely With Zero Personal Consequence, Especially If You Don’t Talk About It. Think About How You Could Probably Just Go Home And Watch TV While The Organism You Introduced Will Go On To Make The News Being Labeled An Invader And A Destroyer Of Whatever Unwitting Ecosystem You Dropped It Off In.
5. Decide Against Releasing The Organism Because You Don’t Have The Patience To Wait For It To Establish Dominance In A New System.
6. Go home and watch tv with the non-human organism(s), care for them after all you did buy them.